What is Electrostatic Disinfecting?
Electrostatic Disinfecting is the process of spraying an electrostatically charged mist onto surfaces and objects. Electrostatic spray uses a specialized solution that is combined with air and atomized by an electrode inside the sprayer. Subsequently, the spray contains positively charged particles that are able to aggressively adhere to surfaces and objects. Because the particles in the spray are positively charged, they cling to and coat any surface they’re aimed at.
EXPLORE OTHER SERVICES
Don't feel comfortable doing it yourself? We are here to help.
Keeping you, your employees and your customers safe
With so much information being shared from all directions, it can be difficult to feel confident that you're taking the right steps to keep you, your staff and customers safe. While there are many unknowns, doing the basics doesn't have to be complicated. Here are a few tips that can reassure you that you are aware of what’s going on and taking actions to keep everyone safe:
* Read the labels on your cleaning products and use them correctly - many chemicals call for dwell time or kill time. This is a period of time where you wipe on the wet and let the chemical rest on a surface to dry in order for it to be effective.
* Clean then Disinfect - Clean a surface first by removing the dirt and grime. This can be done with simple soap and water. Then follow up with a disinfectant that actually kills the microorganisms, including bacteria and viruses, that live on that surface.
* High traffic and all touch point areas - These are hall and walk ways, handles, knobs and buttons of your freezers, cabinets, drawers, bar tops, podiums and doors as well as your POS Systems, smart phones, tablets, computers, computer keyboards and mouse/trac pads, remotes, TV, stair rails, chair back, chair arms and chair controls, light switches, etc. Take note of all those items, then make plans to clean and disinfect those items on an ongoing basis.
* Safe storage of cleaners and disinfectants - It’s always a good idea to store cleaners and all other toxins away from anyone who does not need access to them. Keep your family and visitors safe by ensuring your cleaning and other toxic liquids are safely stored and locked away.
Strip and Wax
Stripping and waxing floors are an important part of keeping a facility clean and presentable. High-traffic areas are prone to dirt and grit which will give an otherwise beautiful floor an appearance that leaves a lot to be desired. We will completely strip every inch of your LVT or VCT flooring. We will then recoat the flooring using industrial grade wax. With high-quality stripping and waxing, your flooring will remain clean, shiny and attractive.
Day Porters are responsible for making sure a facility looks neat and presentable to the public. They help uphold the image of a facility by performing basic maintenance tasks including trash removal, general cleaning, front lobby support, restocking and they are responsible for the cleanliness of restrooms. Our professionally trained Day Porters are on site during the work day to perform specific services for our customers’ convenience.
We offer and create custom scheduling for each customer. It doesn't matter if you require early a.m., afternoon, evening or night we will create a custom schedule for you. Some of our existing custom customer schedules include semi-daily, daily, up to 7 days a week, weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly. We also have customers who we provide services for quarterly. Whatever you need, we provide.
Here is how we can help
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we have been working with customers to ensure the necessary processes are in place to minimize the risk of infection at their locations.
Many companies are now working to understand how to properly reopen their offices in a way that protects their employees' health and safety and doesn't impede their company's growth.
Our team of cleaning professionals has the experience and resources from colleagues across the world to provide you a custom self-delivery solution with the health and safety of your organization in mind. We offer ‘step-up cleaning’, a high-frequency cleaning to disinfect high-touch areas. These high touch point areas within your workplace include, but not limited to elevator buttons, doorknobs, desk phones, office light switches, keyboards, and desks.
Through our leading-edge sustainable solutions, we are able to deliver an infection prevention program to kill viruses such as Coronavirus, making the workplaces healthier, improving productivity and easing the customers' and employees' minds.
The system sanitizes surfaces by spraying a disinfecting mist which electrostatically attracts to surfaces like a magnet. It uses tap water and a disinfect with hypochlorous acid resulting in a colorless, odorless, and environmentally friendly solution.
1) Takes 4 minutes to kill infectious diseases such as cold and flu, coronavirus, norovirus, measles, MRSA, etc.
2) Coating 360 degrees around surfaces with 3X the coverage of conventional sprayers.
3) Helps create a sustainable future through safe and responsible chemical usage.
4) Offers peace of mind to your staff that they are working in a clean and healthy environment.
5) Less lost time due to improved disinfection success rate than traditional methods.
Reassure your Employees and your Customers you are serious about their health!
COVID-19 Touch Point Disinfecting
Electrostatic Disinfecting (touchless) or Standard Disinfecting (physical touching)
EPA List of Disinfectants for use Against COVID-19
© 2020 pandsservices.com . All Rights Reserved